Validome allows Web Publishers to check their syntax with a reliable, high-speed validation service, in accordance to current official Standards. Valid code is very helpful, in order to avoid problems with different browsers and releases. A simple visual check of your site does not conform any more to modern webdesign and generally accepted technical requirements.
Validating your site code means:
- mostly consistent display for your sites with many browsers (which display the one and same – unvalid – page very differently) and making your site more readable for different user agents
- helping exposing and repairing barriers to accessibility
- encouraging compliance with existing accessibility guidelines – such as W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) or Section 508
- making websites accessible to all individuals, including those with disabilities
- demonstrating professional coding skills